So far, the spring market supports High-End buyers & sellers.Here are your stats for March '22PORTSMOUTH—Sales of homes priced at or above $1,000,000 paced a lukewarm start for the
- Robie & Julie, First Time Buyers - Raymond
- Ian, Buyer - Dover
- Julie, Buyer - Exeter
- Sheila, Condo Buyer, Exeter
- Jason, Seller - Nottingham
- Alex & Somoliia, Buyers - Stratham
- Andrea, Seller - Seller - Newmarket
- Mark & Melissa, Buyers & Sellers - Dover
- Vincent & Mia, Buyers & Sellers, Exeter to Stratham
- Terry & Pam, Buyers & Sellers, Nottingham to Exeter
- Barbara, Buyer - Hampton Beach
- Steve, Seller - Exeter
- Elaine, Buyer - North Hampton
- Kelly & Lily, Buyers - Durham
- Courtney, Buyer - Exeter
- Sean & Sandra, Buyers - Barrington
- Debra, Buyer - Dover
- Tom, Seller - Dover
- Dave & Jill, Buyers & Sellers - Plaistow to Brentwood
- Alison, Seller - Durham
My expertise is representing the interests & goals of buyer & seller clients with a personalized, professional, consultative approach. Just like the properties I sell, no two people are exactly alike. Everyone is unique and deserves clear communication, a high level of service and accountability.
Real estate sales is an art and a science. On the artistic front, I hold accredited certifications in Interior Design, Staging, Redesign & Color & follow a practical style of feng shui that generates the positive Buyer RESPONSE we're looking for in this fast-paced, highly visual & often virtual market. My expert STAGING guidance will yield the BEST results at the closing table. We want to REFRESH the home in an impactful & econonomical way prior to photo day--- and then show it off for the world to see!
Since customer service is KEY to me, I've build a network of like-minded loan officers, inspectors, title companies & RE-related professionals to help YOU.
Personally, I'm a third-gen native of the Exeter NH area, and happy to say that my mother continues to live in the house I grew up in. I attended Plymouth State University & UNH and served in the Army as a helicoptor medic- a few decades ago, now. I continue to learn & stay on top of best practices and recently passed the RE exam for my Maine license. I treasure the varied architecture of our historically-rich towns & the beautiful beaches, mountains and cultural centers we're so lucky to experience & call home!